Thursday, March 20, 2008

I heart taking photos

One of my favorite hobbies is taking photographs. I got a new digital SLR--a Pentax --about 6 months ago and I adore it. As much as you can adore an object....
I'm considering taking a photography course at a local college to really learn all the incredible things I can do with my cam. I think I have a pretty good "eye" but I could do a heck of a lot more if I knew all the cool things I could do with exposure, aperture, shutter speeds, etc.
but regardless of my desire to improve my skills, you can check out my current skills at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10613660@N04/

2 comments:

Molly McInnis said...

Jules - You need to go into the photography business! Your photos are awesome.

Unknown said...

I agree, Jules! I have one of your photos set as my desktop at work! They are really good!