Thursday, June 5, 2008

Home

Someone recently asked me if I was willing to move again outside Atlanta/the South (hypothetically). And I replied, "honestly, I truly believe, yes I would." I've moved to DC and NYC, and now, yes, granted I did return but largely there were more circumstances involved regarding career etc. I like to think and truly believe about myself that I would be willing to live most anywhere given the right circumstances, especially if I was with a man whom I trust and care for. I think happiness and contentment can be found in any location if you have your priorities straight and you are with people you enjoy doing things you enjoy. And after all, God's got the whole world in His hands----a fave song of mine as a kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not allowed to move right now:)