Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my loyal reader

There are some things I want you to know about my most loyal reader....her identity will not be revealed in order to protect her innocence.
1. she calls me grandma for reasons I will not go into.
2. she really missed her calling because she should be a licensed therapist.
3. she has six pack abs.
4. she loves to visit Miss Jean.
5. she hates stray hairs.
6. she cracks my $hit up.
7. she has a tatt.
8. she really likes fries from the Grille with their feta dressing
9. she had a stalker in college named Lindsay
10. she is one of my most dear friends in the world and I love her very much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jules! Your "Loyal Reader" must be so honored to be featured on you blog! I'm sure she appreciates your friendship, too! :-)

Anonymous said...

i heard that lindsay moved to NY to find your loyal reader!!!! i gave her the address:)i love your reader too but i wish she loved picky face.

Unknown said...

Y'all are too funny! I miss Picky Face Finger Toes Booher, who recently displayed her finger toes on her own blog in her fancy new Crocs!

Anonymous said...

My mom always said i had model toes!