Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm a blogger

I can't believe I'm actually entering the blogosphere, but here I am.....blogging..... I have slowly warmed up to the cyber world, first with a myspace page, then a flickr account and now a blog! But I really have no idea what I'm doing and it may be a sign that I have no life.


I am kind of excited about it. I have lots of random thoughts, some are meant for my personal journal, and then some I guess I want to share with my loyal readers (ha!)


I became inspired yesterday as I began reading Thomas Paine's Common Sense. It sort of occured to me that he was somewhat of the 18th century's version of a blogger. So since it worked for him, I'll give it a try. I am sure I will discuss a number of things in my blog; probably random thoughts about politics, current events, men, dating, christianity and any number of other subjects to be determined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you in warming to the cyber world. I started a facebook page and never went back to it b/c it took too much time! Blogging is a bit theraputic!

Anonymous said...

Yea Jules. Welcome to the blogosphere. I know Carrie and I are excited to be able to read what is going on.