Sunday, January 25, 2009

random things

I haven't written any random facts about myself in a while, so I figured I would and see how truly random I can make them.
1. I don't like cats, not even a little bit. And they my eyes itch and I sneeze.
2. Right now, I have a crick in my neck from sleeping wrong and from a crappy hotel pillow.
3. I like to go sit at a coffee house or a chilled out bar and read mags and drink coffee or wine.
4. I have a journal that sometimes I write in and sometimes I avoid it like the plague. Writing about issues makes them more of a reality. sometimes that's good; sometimes that is bad.
5. I really like to chill out and do virtually nothing while I'm at home.
6. I sometimes have to take Xanax when I fly, but ONLY when I fly.
7. Some places I'd really like to visit: London, the english countryside, Ireland, Paris, Tahiti, Italy, Vermont.
8. I'd like to go on a motorcycle ride through new england with someone in particular.
9. Often, the backdrop or location of my deep sleep dreaming is the house I grew up in; my parents don't even live there anymore.
10. I am convinced that the desire to be loved can be really torturous.
11. My stomach gets really upset when I get super nervous.
12. I've never had a desire to get any sort of plastic surgery.
13. I regret not wearing my retainer every night like I was supposed to.
14. I think a lot of the guys in Atlanta are boring...oops! did I say that out loud?!
15. I still have my mistletoe hanging up in my condo.
16. I'm sometimes humbly reminded that I have too strong a personality.
17. I'm trying to give President Obama the benefit of the doubt. I do want him to succeed.
18. I think my best days are ahead of me.
19. I am confident that God's hand is on my life.
20. My dad is one of the funniest guys I know, even if sometimes he's a goof.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I get a witness on #10?!?! So true!

Anonymous said...

hey..this is shannon morris mckenzie. I found you on face book...of which I am not even a member..(random) This is my attmept to get in touch w/ you..I would love to catch up and see what you have been up to. Please e-mail me shannonmckenzie@comcast.net so we can catch up!!

Anonymous said...

good stuff Julie- write some new blogs... your loving sister