Sunday, May 30, 2010

thoughts

My blog is a real bore and I'm totally to blame. I'm going to try to post at least a few times a month. I have really slacked on writing and I can say the same for my own personal journal. Apparently I don't have any thoughts to share..... I don't actually think that's true. I have lots of thoughts to share but sometimes they might not be appropriate for a public forum. And sometimes writing in my personal journal makes my thoughts and feelings more real and from time to time that can scare me so I avoid. Perhaps it is also that I think my life is fairly boring at this time, but alas, the grass is always greener.....
I have had a lot on my mind lately. Especially when I had the "thrill" of spending lots of time alone laid up at home because of an injury.
One of the things on my mind and heart is I'm trying to learn to live one day at a time and not worry about what may or may not happen in the future. I trust God that He's got it under control and I'm just trying to let Him guide my steps, all the while just living today like I feel He wants me to. Trying desperately not to compare myself to others and what is transpiring in their lives vs. what is or isn't transpiring in mine. Also I'm constantly battling on not being disappointed with unfulfilled dreams yet work not to give up on them OR cling to them unreasonably. God is telling a story. He is very good with stories.

No comments: